A 60 day online training course for committed wedding pros who are ready to say "I do" to more clients, cash and credibility.
RUNNING A WEDDING BUSINESS ISN'T ALWAYS PRETTY.
(No matter what your peers are posting on Instagram.)
There's a lot more to being a WEDDING PLANNER than champagne, cake and celebration. (Despite how glamorous J.Lo makes it out to be in the movies.)
As a WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER, it's not easy convincing prospects you're worth what you charge when you're competing with industry big shots who are doing the exact same thing you are. (And there's that cousin with a DSLR camera who took a college photography class once and will work for free.)
And as a FLORIST, CAKE DESIGNER OR OTHER WEDDING PRO, being married to your business can mean giving up your summer weekends, having grace under pressure, running yourself ragged, and feeling stuck in the seasonal feast or famine cycle.
INTRODUCING AISLE ACADEMY
Your answer to: "Where do I even start?"
— and your path to becoming an in-demand, money-making wedding pro.
This 60 day business-building course teaches you how to create a brand that stands out in the overcrowded wedding industry, get booked-out by dream clients, court your way to rave reviews, price and package your talents, communicate your value so you can raise your rates, build profitable vendor relationships, free yourself from comparison syndrome, and use simple tools that help you do business better.
THIS ONLINE BUSINESS TRAINING
IS DIFFERENT THAN
ANYTHING ELSE YOU'LL FIND OUT
THERE FOR SIX REASONS:
It’s designed exclusively for wedding pros like you.
You have a unique set of challenges and daily problems you face, so the last thing you need is another general business-building course. What you need is training that’s specifically tailored to the wedding industry and offers high value troubleshooting that gets you the results you want.
You’ll find friendship and support in our private Facebook community.
You know those wary sidelong glances you get at wedding shows from certain peers? Those cliques that inevitably form at big name workshops? The industry gossip that fuels claws-out competition? You won’t find any of that here. At Aisle Academy, we’ve designed a community element to foster creative collaboration, inspire personal and business growth, and help your confidence thrive.
Every weekly training lesson is supported by worksheets and action steps.
Too much theory can make your head spin and leave you right where you started—confused and overwhelmed. Aisle Academy gives you super specific training that’s paired with detailed worksheets, done-for-you scripts, and step-by-step action plans to help you implement while you’re learning. That way, you’ll start seeing progress right away.
We work on mindset alongside tried-and-true theory.
Every training lesson includes mindset tips to give you more courage, more clarity, more contentment—and less comparison syndrome. Because no matter how much knowledge you have, if you don’t really have self-awareness and a belief in yourself, your business growth will always be stunted.
You’ll discover the simple tools, technology and products we use to run smarter businesses.
Every module in Aisle Academy includes a Resource Section that lets you in on what we’re using behind the business scenes to create seamless systems, keep our clients swooning from initial inquiry to project wrap-up, manage our daily to-dos (pretty planners optional but highly recommended), and get more done in less time.
This training was developed by three experienced business owners with diverse areas of expertise in branding, marketing and relationship-building.
Not only are the three of us super familiar with the wedding industry, but we have the combined expertise to fasttrack your business-building efforts and give you a panoramic perspective on what it takes to command premium rates and have multi-month wait lists—all while staying in love with your business. (And still having time leftover for your latest Netflix obsession. Because, priorities.)
Ready to commit to your business this year and say "I do" to more clients, cash and credibility?
MEET YOUR MENTORS:
Janine is a Promotional Word Slinger and Brand Storyteller for big-hearted entrepreneurs who want to bring their signature style to the page, so they can start attracting their dream clients and turn their passions into profits. She's helped numerous wedding professionals stand out in their overcrowded industry with web copy that packs a punch of personality. Her clients have included a Las Vegas mentalist act, Olympic athlete, and Canada's #1 female entrepreneur. She's obsessed with new book smell, movie popcorn and anything retro.
Ashley is the Lead Designer and Brand Stylist at Ashley & Malone, a boutique design agency that links arms with wedding and event professionals. She helps creative entrepreneurs fall head over heels in love with their brand by tying the knot between luxe design and flawless functionality. Her clients have included Lover.ly, Be Inspired PR, and countless luxury vendors around the world. She's a designer-aholic who loves morning cappuccinos, French macaroon and globe-strutting.
Krista is the WPICC Lead Planner and Founder of KJ & Co, a boutique event planning and design company known for one-of-a-kind weddings. You may have spotted her in Style Me Pretty, Today's Bride and Elle Magazine. Marrying her décor-loving creative side and her business smarts as a marketing graduate, Krista's designed a blooming business that brings together her love of bright florals and Excel spreadsheets. She also adores pen and paper, long walks through organizational supply stores and Pepsi for breakfast.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN AISLE ACADEMY:
MODULE 1: BUILDING A BRAND THAT'S DRESSED TO IMPRESS
- +The two elements of any brand that attracts, impresses, and holds the attention of your dream customers.
- + Ways to focus your marketing efforts on attracting your ideal client after you've figured out who they are, so you're actually getting in front of the right people.
- + Basic design principles and website dos and don'ts that'll help you develop your brand identity, appeal to the right clients and repel the wrong ones.
- + The 5 factors you have to consider when creating consistency in your brand, so you can build the kind of trust and industry credibility that leads to high-profile features and higher quality clients.
- + How brides navigate your website, what they're looking for, and how you can use this information to turn your website into a booking machine.
PLUS THESE FUN FAVORS:
- + Modern Ideal Client Avatar Worksheet to help you get clear on who your ideal client is by asking those questions most client avatar exercises miss.
- +Design Guidebook to visually outline the strategy behind different branding colours and fonts with specific case studies.
- + Sitemap Worksheet for mapping out your web content the smart way and keeping brides on your site longer.
- + Step-By-Step Client Experience Planning Worksheet to foster customer loyalty, give you a competitive edge in your market, and build stronger relationships so selling your services is easier.
- + Quickstart SEO Guide to help you organize a beautiful portfolio that sells for you, and name your photos for better SEO ranking.
MODULE 2: DESIGNING A SWOON-WORTHY CLIENT COURTSHIP
- + Simple ways to pre-qualify clients, so you don’t get stuck with bridezillas, price shoppers, and couples who just don’t jive with your style (and make it harder for you to do what you’re best at).
- + Mapping out a sales funnel and streamlining systems for getting booked by more clients without spending more time in non-commital initial consults that waste your precious time and energy.
- + How to package your talents in an irresistible way—and the truth about sharing your pricing on your website.
- + Tips for making your initial consultations more valuable for your prospects so they’re more likely to book (without “thinking about it”), what information you should and shouldn’t share, and what questions you need to ask upfront to test for red-flag clients.
- + What to include in your contracts and invoices, plus proper etiquette for setting client expectations and boundaries, so you don’t feel resentful of clients or fall out of love with your business.
PLUS THESE FUN FAVORS:
- + Step-By-Step Pre-Qualifying Process Guide that’ll help you turn more new inquiries into bookings.
- + Customizable Canned Response Script for setting yourself apart from the competition and getting maybe-clients to take that next step in hiring you.
- + Business Boundary-Setting Worksheet to help you avoid overcommitment and burnout, so you can spend more time with loved ones and stress less about feeling overwhelmed and overbooked.
- + 3 Customizable Client Break-Up Scripts to help you say “no” and do it the classy way.
- + Package Design Worksheet to create value-packed offerings that’ll be an easy “yes!” for new prospects.
MODULE 3: YOUR VOW OF VALUE
- + Basic copywriting principles and conversational copy tips to get you noticed by the right people and encourage brides to stick around longer on your website.
- + How to communicate your value with benefits-driven copy, use words that sound more like you, and write from the heart to connect on an emotional level with brides who are looking for more than a service provider.
- + The psychology of selling and how to write in a way that makes you more hireable, so your prospects will happily choose quality over price point (and stop questioning your worth at every turn).
- + A step-by-step framework for writing an About page that makes your dream client feel like you’re in their head and they only wished they’d found you sooner.
- + How to NOT sound like a sleazy salesperson when you’re on consult calls, so you can sell with sincerity and actually feel good about profiting from your talents.
PLUS THESE FUN FAVORS:
- + Clarifying Your Value Worksheet for getting clear on what deeper benefits you offer your clients and why they should choose you over other vendors.
- + Style Guide Exercise for developing your unique brand voice—your greatest competitive edge in the oversaturated wedding marketplace.
- + About Page Checklist to make sure the most visited page on your website is working just as hard for you as you do for your clients.
MODULE 4: MARKETING & NETWORKING TO KEEP THE LOVE ALIVE
- + How to decide where you should be hanging out online and investing your energy, so you don’t waste hours on social media hoping to get popular.
- + The 5 questions you need to ask before posting anything on social media to avoid crickets.
- + A step-by-step framework for building vendor relationships that are profitable and an ideal fit for your brand, even if you’re just starting out and have a small portfolio.
- + Simple tips for nurturing your network, finding mutually beneficial creative collaborations, and attracting the attention of high-profile vendors who could be game-changing for your business.
- + Tips for goal-setting and how to decide where to invest your money for growth, depending on where you’re at and what your business vision is.
PLUS THESE FUN FAVORS:
- + Step-By-Step Relationship-Building Worksheet to identify who you want to connect with and build an actionable plan for doing it.
- + Blogging Cheat Guide & Headline Templates to help you brainstorm content and consistently connect with your followers while positioning yourself as an expert in your field.
- + Pin With Purpose Guide to help you grow your following and send more traffic to your website (because eye candy doesn’t always equal cash).
HOW AISLE ACADEMY WORKS:
Aisle Academy is designed as an e-course, which means downloadable PDF training modules are delivered every other week from October 3rd to November 4th, 2016, along with associated worksheets, actions plans, resources and bonuses.
Here's a simple breakdown of your course delivery schedule:
- Monday, October 3rd, 2016: Module 1 Training Materials Delivered
- Week of October 10th: Implementation & Live Coaching
- Monday, October 17th, 2016: Module 2 Training Materials Delivered
- Week of October 24th: Implementation & Live Coaching
- Monday, October 31st, 2016: Module 3 Training Materials Delivered
- Week of November 7th: Implementation & Live Coaching
- Monday, November 14th, 2016: Module 4 Training Materials Delivered
- Week of November 21st: Implementation & Live Coaching
- Monday, November 28th, 2016: Facebook Live Wrap-Up Party!
During the 60 days Aisle Academy is running, Facebook Office Hours will be held in our private community every other week on Thursdays from 3 - 4 pm EST.
Because Aisle Academy is delivered in downloadable PDF format, even if you fall behind a week or two, your training will always be there when you're ready for it.
So while you'll definitely get the most out of Aisle Academy if you follow along with your peers and participate in our topics of discussion on a week-by-week basis, you do have the freedom to work on this course at your own pace.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Four weekly training modules in downloadable PDF format, yours to keep forever.
- Four weekly implementation weeks to apply what you’ve learned before and get personalized feedback on your homework from your three headmistresses, so you can see progress before moving onto the next course topic and avoid information overload.
- A bi-weekly bouquet of activities, worksheets, ready-to-use scripts and templates to help you take actions while your knowledge is still minty fresh.
- A private Facebook community where you'll receive the support and accountability of like-minded wedding pros who share your challenges and aspirations. We want you to feel inspired to reach the goals you set, have a safe place to vent frustrations, and find business-growing creative collaborations.
- Access to your three headmistresses via the private FB community plus live weekly FB office hours to answer your Q's and help you get unstuck with personalized support, so it’s easier to achieve your goals and get quick wins that reward you for your hard work.
Michelle Isabel Castillo, Michelle Isabel & Co
“Before Aisle Academy, I wasn't very proud of my online business presence nor did I feel confident with how I was running the back-end side of my business. I was overwhelmed with all the information out there for wedding pros. With the help of Aisle Academy, I was finally able to create and launch a brand that I was proud of, streamline my internal process, and have my personality shine through instead of sounding generic or like everyone else. Understanding my ideal client helped me develop everything else: my website, my voice, my offerings and a portfolio that would attract her. Every piece of information in Aisle Academy had purpose, and through the FB group, I got one-on-one advice from all three headmistresses who were able to combine their wisdom and provide different perspectives based on their specific expertise.”
WHO IT'S FOR:
You're sitting on an idea for a wedding business or maybe this is your side hustle while you stick out your soul-sucking 9-5. But when you're ready to hit the aisle full-time, you want to do it with your eyes open, your business skills sharpened, and your toolkit packed.
You're still in the early stages of your wedding business and you're struggling to make sense of all the stuff you need to know to actually do the work you love. You're not getting the consistent clients or money you want. But you know with the right tools and guidance, you could easily up-level your aisle game.
You've been in the wedding business a while, but you're not seeing the progress and growth you crave, and feel like you're still struggling to make it to top tier status. You're ready to raise your rates, build your team, become the "go-to" in your local area, and step into the industry spotlight you've earned.
Ready to commit to your business this year and say "I do" to more clients, cash and credibility?
When you think about the fact that working 1:1 with Janine for copywriting is $1800+, Ashley's branding mentorship packages start at $1500, and Krista's private business sessions with wedding professionals are $100+/hr, we believe this small investment in your business (and by extension, YOU) is entirely worth it.
In fact, because you're gaining access to all three of us for a fraction of the investment it normally costs to work with us, we'd say it's one of the best ways you can tap our brains right now if you're a wedding professional who wants to make 2017 the year your business gets its happily ever after.
Christa Ohia, Blush Makeup & Hair
“Before Aisle Academy, I had a difficult time speaking to my target audience and making a connection with them, so they would feel inclined to take the next step with us. My biggest takeaway was developing a branded client experience that woos clients and inspires better bookings. Not only were the headmistresses accessible to us every week, but their answers to our questions were so thoughtful and customized to each person’s business, so we understood how to actually apply their feedback. My booking rate has drastically improved and I know exactly who I’m marketing to, which means we’re connecting with higher quality clients and vendors.”
STILL GOT Q'S? WE'VE GOT A'S.
- Will I get 1:1 time with Janine, Ashley or Krista?
You'll certainly receive personalized attention in the Facebook group, but 1:1 coaching sessions will not be offered to students.
- How long will the lessons and activities take me to complete every week?
This is bound to vary, as some modules are longer than others, and everyone is at a different stage in their business and will progress at different paces. That said, we've designed the lessons and activities to include roughly 3 hours of content each week.
- Do I have to participate in the Facebook community or attend office hours?
Nope! But we highly recommend that you do if you want to get better results and make the most of your investment in Aisle Academy. After all, we don't want this to be another course you breakup with halfway through.
- Will I get more clients and cash if I join Aisle Academy?
We can't make any guarantees when it comes to results, income or bookings. This is largely dependent on what stage you're at in your business, how dedicated you are to doing the work, and how you implement the training and tools we provide. What we can say is that we're totally committed to your success and helping you achieve your goals, and will be here to support you in making that happen.
- Are there payment plans available?
Yes, there is a flex payment plan available, so you can pay your Aisle Academy tuition in two monthly installments. If you pay in full though, you save $21.
- How do I pay?
Once you click enroll now, you'll be taken to our checkout page where you can pay securely.
- When happens after I join Aisle Academy?
You'll receive a welcome email inviting you to our private Facebook community and further instructions on how to download and access content once the course begins.
- What if I join and I want to quit?
Unfortunately, for the first round of Aisle Academy, we're not offering refunds due to the lower price point we're launching it at and the hours we've poured into developing the highest value of content we can for you. If you're unhappy with the content, we'd love if you shared your constructive feedback with us, so we can make it even better for second round participants.
- I've still got questions.
We'd love to hear them! Go ahead and strut into our inbox at: email@example.com and we'll get back to you with the answers you're looking for.
Alisha Chadee, Whim Events
“Aisle Academy provided our team with the tools we needed to tighten up our business processes and create a flawless client experience. Our bookings have skyrocketed and we’re able to take on far more because our processes are so streamlined. We have seven new client meetings this week alone! I’d recommend this course to ANY wedding pro of any experience level. The information is presented in a way that forces you to think critically about your business and the types of clients you want to book. By the end of Aisle Academy, you’ll have business processes that make sense and a laser-sharp focus on the types of clients you want to work with.”
Alisia Mellors, Scarlet Lens Photography
“I loved how each module in Aisle Academy made you dive into your business and see where the cracks or gaps were. I found the first module especially helpful in not only identifying who my ideal client was, but really making that person come to life. I could not have asked for better headmistresses for this course. The instant feedback, helpful hints and overall commitment to the student group was spectacular, and helped to create a productive and comfortable learning environment.”