Aisle Academy - Terms of Service
Thank you for enrolling in Aisle Academy ("Course”), a 30-day online business training course for wedding industry professionals. These are the standard terms of service (“Terms of Service” or “TOS”) for your enrollment and participation in the Training organized by Aisle Academy (“AA” or “Website”). In this TOS, any reference to “We” or “Us” shall mean, unless otherwise stated, AAT or Website. “You” refers to you, the registrant and participant in our Course. You and We are the parties (collectively, “Parties”) bound by the provisions of this TOS.
1. Registration and Payment. The content of the Course and the enrollment fee are accurate at the time of publication of the TOS but may be subject to change. If there is any change, we'll let you know. In order to participate in the Course, you will register through the enrollment site and pay the registration fee ("Course Fee"). The Course Fee is paid via Stripe, a secure and recognized payment processor.
2. Cancellation and Refunds. We reserve the right to change the Course content and schedule, and may cancel or reschedule the Course without penalty or liability. Once payment has been received, no refunds will be offered, and the Course Fee is nontransferable.
3. Security. In order to use the Website and pay the Course Fee, you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to AA will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You must not impersonate someone else, use someone else's credit card for payment, or provide personal information other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction. You may use the Website and Course for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Website or Facebook community any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. If you do, we reserve the right to remove you from the FB community and cancel your enrollment without refund.
4. Intellectual Property. All copyrights and intellectual rights in the Website, Course, and Course materials belong to AA. Except as specifically provided herein, you may not use the Course materials in any way that infringes the copyright, trademark, or proprietary interests of such materials or its owners. AA grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Course materials only in accordance with the terms and conditions set out herein and for the purposes only of your access to Website and your education and participation in the Course. The license granted herein is subject to the following limitations: (a) you are not permitted to alter any Course materials in any way; (b) you may not make copies of or otherwise distribute the Course materials; and (c) you are prohibited from – in any other way directly or indirectly – reproducing, transmitting, displaying, printing, copying, distributing, modifying, publishing, performing, duplicating, creating a derivate work from, selling, reselling, exploiting, transferring, uploading, or otherwise using the Course materials for any commercial purpose.
5. No Warranties. The Course and Course materials are provided on an “as is” basis and without warranties of any kind, express, implied, or limited and any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied in this TOS is excluded. Specifically, we do not warrant that the Course and/or Course materials will always be available, be error free, meet your requirements, or that any errors or omissions in the Course will be corrected.
6. Limitation of Liability. You agree that we will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, such damages were reasonably foreseeable, or AA was grossly negligent. In no event will the collective liability of AA, regardless of the form of action (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise), exceed the Course Fee paid by you to AA.
7. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold AA harmless from and against all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising out of any breach by you of these TOS, or any use by you of the Website or Course. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use of the Course or Course materials or any information obtained from or through the Course and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of any unauthorized use by you of the Course or Course material and any information accessed from the Website.
8. Governing Law. This TOS or any dispute arising therein is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, without regard to provisions of conflicts of law. Any lawsuit arising from or related to the TOS shall be brought exclusively before the courts in Ontario, Canada, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of any such court. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your access to the Course and Course material must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arise or be forever barred. You hereby waive your right to seek any injunctive remedy against AA and agree that your remedy shall be limited to the amount set forth in Section 6 (Limitation of Liability) above.
9. Miscellaneous. If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this TOS is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
This TOS constitutes your entire agreement with AA with respect to your access to the Website, Course and Course materials. AA reserves the right to revise this TOS at any time, without consent or warning. Your continued use of the Website, Course, or Course materials after any changes have been made to this TOS signifies and confirms your acceptance of any changes or amendments to the TOS.
The failure of AA to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this TOS shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by AA must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of AA.
If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com.
THIS ONLINE BUSINESS TRAINING
IS DIFFERENT THAN
ANYTHING ELSE YOU'LL FIND OUT
THERE FOR SIX REASONS: